• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Legendary

[1/25/2017] Zamorak Newspaper

RIaAmA2.png

Hello everyone,we are back with another edition of the Zamorak Newspaper, new stuff happened since the last edition, and we are going to tak about all that stuff in this edition!

Hope you enjoy this edition, if you like, or don't like it give some feedback on the thread (write down below) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to start this edition with giving a big thanks to the Newspaper Team for helping me with making this edition! 

bubz9vO.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QQtRmPV.png

A new giveaway will be hosted by Fmod.pngTaven and YvYEGD4.pngPoseidon it will be a huge giveaway! You got the chance to win some sexy stuff! 

You can read more about this Here!

nrKCgYK.png

cv8iKT5.png

Owner.pngTitan has made a thread on the forums about new in-game updates and fixed stuff! 

You can read more about this Here

New bosses and new stuff has been added into the game, amazing stuff! 

Owner.pngTitan has made a thread on the forum, make sure to check it and give your gonest feedback on his thread! 

You can check his thread Here

NeTr7Kz.png

N/A 

maNWaT5.png

N/A 

rY12JJ9.png

Promotions 

Admin.pngIronweight has been promoted to Admin.pngAdministrator

Support.pngClown inc has been promoted to Support.pngServer Support

Support.pngImagine has been promoted to Support.pngServer Support

Support.pngJourney Man has been promoted to Support.pngServer Support

Demotions & Resignations 

Yce has resigned from his position as Global Moderator 

HDgwINA.png

There is a lot of new threads that have been made on the forums since the last edition! 

* Gmod.pngDelivery has made a community awards thread, make sure to vote! And please, give your honest vote!

You can view the thread Here

* Fmod.pngTaven has made a giveaway thread where he YvYEGD4.pngPoseidon they will be hosting a giveaway, make sure to enter the giveaway as you have the chance to win some good and sexy stuff! 

You can read more about this Here

*Fmod.pngTaven has made a new guide thread about "Prayer" his guide will help many players! 

You can check his guide Here

* Sdon.pngSend Him Off has made a new guide about "How To Vote"! 

You can check his guide Here

Owner.pngTitan has made a new thread on forum! called "Little Preview"

You can check his thread Here

XS39wH2.png

Since the last edition many players have been achieving their settled goals. I'll show you some off them!

E6cjRXG.pngLegendary achieved 520 reputations on forum! 

Fmod.pngTaven got a prince black dragon! 

Creepa got arcane sigil!

Sdon.pngPofa got a dragon kiteshield as drop!

Edon.pngDivine Glory got a blowpipe as drop! 

Gmod.pngYce has made a thread about opining 715 mystery boxes

You can check his loot Here

Sdon.pngPofa has made a thread on forum, and he showed his bank to everyone 

You can check his thread Here!

05LqASb.png

Interview with Support.pngClown inc 

1. How big of a chance have you noticed amongst server activity since the cash drops update?

The players have become much more active in overall, pvming/skilling/pking

2. Do you view Server Support as a responsibility / obligation, or as a hobby?

I'm taking SS as a big Responseibility and i dont think i'm more than a regular player, we just have to respect each other , i like to help and this is where my passion becomes reality

3. How many players are still around from when you first started?

I still see a few people around like Xenofied , Daily dosis , S A G E , actually i see quite a few and i'm glad they still play the game

4. Has Zamorak made you any IRL friends (people you've become friends with outside the server)?

Not that i met anyone irl wich plays the server but thats not why we play this game right?

5. What's the worst thing that's happened to you on the server or in the community?

Being Misunderstood pisses me off quite hard or when trying to do good for people and they just treat you like dirt.

6. Are there any tips you have for new players as to good ways to get their feet on the ground?

Dont gamble, keep your eyes on a goal and have it as a Motivation to keep going

7. Do you have a catchphrase / motto you go by or use frequently?

Live The Life You've Imagined

Dont let anyone else rule your life you are the one in control dont let anyone ever take adventage off you , everyone is special in his own special way ;)

8. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of lead?

Well Both are a pound so , who's the smart ass now trying to trick question me smh :D

2UtOyb8.png

Made by Gfx.pngAllisonHF 

MiwAJPf.png

Made by wKLMlYS.pngZxZ

296kv9v.png

1_zamorak_news_paper.png

9012_FA7_A029_C22_C042_FBC6476_A73_B1014

y5TY6nz.png

9g9cTQd.png

Alane - Alan Walker 

Eminem  - Royce Da 5'9

FJ5cmjw.png

Made by Fmod.pngTaven

Made by Fmod.pngTaven 

YM1QO48.png

LsU0plw.png

0QGrEvT.png

1QuKMMy.png

n7r1uGQ.png

EWV4g94.png

yLXiUdg.png

QSW9h.png

RKD5h.png

4EssWyw.png

Founders

E6cjRXG.pngLegendary

Managers

Fmod.pngTaven

wKLMlYS.pngArdan

Editiors

wKLMlYS.pngFalkon

wKLMlYS.pngWere2good

wKLMlYS.pngJiggly 

GFX Designers 

wKLMlYS.pngZxZ

tFGwlPu.png

E6cjRXG.pngLegendary Updates & Members News & Notable Threads & Graphics Showcase & Conclusion 

wKLMlYS.pngFalkon: Interviews

wKLMlYS.pngWere2good Songs Of The Week & Videos Of The Week & Meme Of The Week

wKLMlYS.pngArdan Pictures Of The Week

wKLMlYS.pngJigglyGiving New Ideas For The Newspaper & Other Stuff 

wKLMlYS.pngZxZ: GFX Work

Fmod.pngTaven: Grammar 

EmHa1tD.png

Thank you all for reading this edition, once again don't forget to write some feedback down below, tell us your honest feedback.also if you have any ideas to make the editions look better, message me about it! 

I'll you in the next edition! 

7Fht67Z.jpg

Regards 

Zamorak Newspaper Team