• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
DeluxeMark

Thiev Stalls

Hey guys,i dont know why im getting runes,foods and arrows from crafting stalls as in the other stalls, it would be interesting if each stall you get your respective items:

Magic stall = only runes, elemental staffs

Food stall = only food like, bananas, cakes, potatos, cooked fishs, (tuna, trout, salmon) excluding high tier foods, like mantas, rocktails, etc.

Crafting stalls: only gems, chisel or leathers

General stall:?

Scimitar stalls: all scimitars, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant and rune

It would also be interesting also if you removed those messages that say "you receive x coins", these messages "pollute" the chat.

I dont support this since you get different amounts of xp depending on what stall you use, lets say that you need gems and that stall gives 200xp and the food stall gives 2k. Would be unfair. I think the thieving stalls should provide more skilling supplies instead of stuff like rune arrows or cakes. For example seeds/herbs. The thing is that i want the reward for each stall to be identical so you can go for thebone that gives most gp/xp

26 minutes ago, Snax said:

I dont support this since you get different amounts of xp depending on what stall you use, lets say that you need gems and that stall gives 200xp and the food stall gives 2k. Would be unfair. I think the thieving stalls should provide more skilling supplies instead of stuff like rune arrows or cakes. For example seeds/herbs. The thing is that i want the reward for each stall to be identical so you can go for thebone that gives most gp/xp

This is what I'd like to see

Sign in to follow this