• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Titan

Double Donation Event - Until June 1st, 2017

Hey everyone!

A lot of you have probably noticed we're growing again! As promised I've got us some of the top tier advertisements you can get in the rsps community, also one of the best. 

XRWeziw.png

As you all know Summer is around the corner and we're expecting even more new players in the next few weeks. We started off this month with quite the down time. That being said, I can't thank you all enough for staying patient with the server and sticking through thick and thin. We're expecting 300+ players again by Summer, if all goes according to plan. 

With that being said, I'll be hosting a Double Donation event from today May 19th, 2017 to June 1st, 2017 (11:59 PM CST)

This means if you purchase any item from the https://zamorak.net/store.html you will receive the following:

The Double Donation Event is : LIVE

• x2 Donated Amount
  • x2 of whatever the item you purchased.
  • Example: If you purchase an anger sword for $500 credits, you will receive 2 Anger swords in-game + 1000 USD total donated.
  • Example: If you purchase a donator box in-game for $10 credits, you will receive 2 $10 Donator Boxes.
  • If you purchase 100 Tokens, you will receive 200 tokens, and 200 total donated.
  • If you are purchasing a pet you can get another pet of the same price, all you have to do is contact me, and I'll be more than happy to assist you.
  • For any custom donations you may send me a PM in-game or forums. 

If there are any issues be sure to report them! 

I'll be posting a thread regarding new OSRS Content release in the next few days. Thank you for supporting Zamorak :)

Kind Regards,

Owner.pngTitan

There is also an active event on the forums that wiaXp4h.pngVinny is hosting. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this