Welcome to Zamorak

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Titan

Server Update 6/22/17

21 posts in this topic

I understand I haven't posted an update log in basically a month, it's just that there isn't much for me to do. All the bugs you guys report are quite minuscule, other than a few ones here and there. I do however want to admit, I've been extremely busy with college and other IRL work, so I'd like to apologize for not being as active as I want to be. 

We've managed to maintain top 5 on all the big top lists this month, so that's been a pretty good accomplishment. Anyways here is all the work I've done, thank you for the love and support you give this server.

• There was a bug to accidentally deal multiple damage on an opponent based on how many players were around them.
  • At mage bank, there was a client issue where players would freeze while walking towards the water, this is now fixed.
  • I've gone ahead and added bonus exp drops from bats at Mage Bank, that way if you're trying to train fast, that'd be a good way to go for new players and also get some players near deep wilderness. It helps train all your combat statistics.
  • The bonus exp drop will be given every 1/20 drop from a Bat. 
  • Iron Knives now work properly.
  • Riot Wars issue regarding players being stuck upon entering, is now fixed.
  • Fixed multiple graphical issues regarding helmets and cosmetic gear.
  • Fixed reported skill requirement armor and gear. If you find anymore be sure to send them to me via pm, and I'll have any additional ones fixed.
  • Void was stacking in pking causing hits to be higher than usual. This was related to a bug at Mage Bank and the multi event system I created. This is now fixed.
  • Upon logging in, the security pin dialogue will be dominant over any other dialogues.
  • In the next cache update, Ancestral robes should be fixed.
  • There was an issue for pk points were not being added to accounts due to not properly finishing the tutorial.
  • In the next update all pets will be kept upon death, to due apparently players trying to profit from them and illegally selling them to players ( I can't believe y'all be doing this lmao) 

Best Regards,

Owner.pngTitan

Thank you for playing Zamorak. 

Great work titan you're always doing the best you can no matter what the cause. 

Titan likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor