Welcome to Zamorak

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Souly

Souly's Ironman Goals.

Hello all.

I'm sure a lot already know but I'm an Ironman here on Zamorak. This is the first ironman account I have ever created, on any server, and the first I've ever played on.

I spent a lot of time putting off trying the Ironman gamemode on any server just because I thought I wouldn't like it, previously I was a heavy slayer pvmer and gambler. I'd join servers, donate stupid amounts of money, have a few days fun and then gamble it all and eventually lose. I wanted to settle down and play the game for what it is on a server that I actually enjoyed, and here I am.

I want to make this thread to be able to keep a note of the things I've achieved and the things I want to achieve while playing here at Zamorak.

At the time of making this thread, this is what my bank looks like so far:

http://prntscr.com/fo1ky3

http://prntscr.com/fo1lpf

http://prntscr.com/fo1m2h

(I do have other gear, supplies, drops, laying around elsewhere but I thought these were the most important to show)

Please Note:

A lot of the inspiration to continue my ironman and set goals for it is due to @Yce's ironman. I've seen him make a lot of progress on it and I'd love to build my account to the point he's at.

As for my current goals:

200M XP in every skill - (6/22)

100K Nature Runes - (4424/100000)

As for my future goals:

Recieve every rare item as a drop.

Have 100b cash.

Reach atleast 5000 KC for every boss.

Recieve both the Elder Maul + Twisted Bow as a drop.

I will come back and edit this as needed, to keep people updated on how far I am into current goals and change things up if I think of anything new.

Thank you for reading, 

Souly.

nice topic you got here. You defiently have set some high goals to reach, but without a doubt you'll make it. I am happy that i could help you somehow with your ironman :) good luck =]

Gmod.pngYce

Souly likes this

Amazing goals out there! Good luck mate :)

Souly likes this

37 minutes ago, Yce said:

nice topic you got here. You defiently have set some high goals to reach, but without a doubt you'll make it. I am happy that i could help you somehow with your ironman :) good luck =]

Gmod.pngYce

Thanks a bunch buddy, and yeah definately some high-end goals but hopefully I'll be around long enough to complete them all :)

Yce likes this

5 minutes ago, Legendary said:

Amazing goals out there! Good luck mate :)

Thanks a bunch mate!