Welcome to Zamorak

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Chris

Chris's (Anger) Giveaway!

62 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Zamorak, today I will be doing my first and probably only "Anger sword" giveaway.

As many of you know I don't play much I simply just afk and talk crap to people :) but today I decided to be nice and do this giveaway. This will probably be my only good deed of the year for you guys so I thought I make it BIG. I hope you guys enjoy this and I can't wait to hopefully read a bunch of comments. :) 

Down Below you will find out how to enter.

How To Enter:

- Down Below fill out the Following Format:

- In-Game Name:

- What You like/love about Zamorak:

- What You Hate about Zamorak:

- 1-500:

Giveaway will end on Sunday whenever I get on! (10am-12pm Pacific Time)

Rules:

- Only 1, The account Name you put above must be unbanned. If you're banned you will not win the prize.

ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER. :) 

Sincerely, 

5Em3CxR.pngChris

- In-Game Name: demgaiinz

- What You like/love about Zamorak:         how the server is chill, not too much or too little players, friendly people (some of them are cunts)

- What You Hate about Zamorak:           no much staff member on :P,  not much pkers :P,  titan rarely replies to anything -.-

- 1-500:              69

gl everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

learntowin55 likes this

- In-Game Name: Pusi4me

- What You like/love about Zamorak: A lot of content so you stay busy

- What You Hate about Zamorak: Inactive staff, Bugs don't get fixed

- 1-500: 213

- In-Game Name: 0wn4g3l0l

- What You like/love about Zamorak: I love the community and the way the economy works.

- What You Hate about Zamorak: How unprofessional its run

- 1-500: 11

- In-Game Name: Ironman Can (If I win I'll take the reward on my non ironman "Ironman cant")

- What You like/love about Zamorak: Ironman mode, community that is really nice and helpfull. I love how there is some custom content but not too much.

- What You Hate about Zamorak: Dead wildy. People who join to pk leave because no one is pking. Hence we cant get new pkers here easily.

- 1-500: 264

- In-Game Name: Not Extreme

- What You like/love about Zamorak: I like the pking and riot wars, thats pretty much all i do :P

- What You Hate about Zamorak: The pvming. The droprates are terible, its not worth it at all, the only thing worth it is killing bats for keys and thats what everyone does. 

- 1-500: 347

- In-Game Name: nielss

- What You like/love about Zamorak: i just love the staff, titan is doing a great job on this server. Also the ingame staff members are all 1 by 1 awsome.

i just love howmach things to do on zamorak. skilling/minigames/pvp/pvm...

- What You Hate about Zamorak:its not really hate, but i get just want to have the construction skill ingame..

- 1-500: 357

- In-Game Name: Woofie

- What You like/love about Zamorak: I love riotwars 

- What You Hate about Zamorak: Duel arena is never fixed.Duelling is fun experience in rsps, hopefully duel arena will work one day.

- 1-500: 22

Thanks for giveaway, Chris :pedobear:

3 hunna likes this