Welcome to Zamorak

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Chris

Chris's (Anger) Giveaway!

62 posts in this topic

- In-Game Name: Necrotorix

- What You like/love about Zamorak: the players, most of the players are like a fam, almost evrybody helps each other.
 i really like to play and kill some bosses. 

- What You Hate about Zamorak: some of the people are most of the time afk(logout), more pking for alot of players.

- 1-500: 375

- In-Game Name: trafalgarlaw

- What You like/love about Zamorak: the community and variety of things to do

- What You Hate about Zamorak: inactive wild and powertripping staff

- 1-500: 15

- In-Game Name: Nivo

- What You like/love about Zamorak: The community as a whole is incredible, also a great staff team that I love being a part of &&&& also the fact that i'm streaking at ::gamble xo.

- What You Hate about Zamorak: I don't "Hate" anything about Zamorak, there a few aspects that are mildly disliked, such as the droprates, as stated by others.

- 1-500: 20.

- in-game name: sinning tree.

- what you like/love about Zamorak: the staff team & staff chat on Skype. Also the flame thread because it's good to let some steam off there where as you can't in-game.

- what you hate about Zamorak: I don't hate anything about Zamorak, what I dislike is sometimes when people break the rules and you tell them off, they think they're right & your wrong.

1-500: 89

- In-Game Name: Banger Bro

- What You like/love about Zamorak: The community, some pretty cool people about ingame once you get to know them.

- What You Hate about Zamorak: The economy, it's so hard to buy/sell items.

- 1-500: 377

Give away is now over and i will be having snax lock this thread.. I will be announcing the winner in a new thread when I am done reading all the comments. 

Arkem, Banger, Renaissance and 2 others like this