• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Claire

Shoutbox Regulations

As I have seen recently, there are a number of players who have had discussions about their private matters or the private matters of others on the shoutbox. The shoutbox is for people to chat with one another within a sociable environment. There is no need for players to be announcing their account recovery information in the shoutbox, for example. This is not something the community needs to group up together to figure out. This is usually between a staff member and the person/people involved, not everyone on the forums.

Therefore I would like to remind you all that there are areas on the forums that deal with these situations. 

Please refer below to be redirected to the appropriate section that may assist you with whatever issue you hold. Make sure to also follow the proper format in order to be fully helped.

For players needing their in-game account or pin to be recovered.

For players appealing a punishment.

For players wanting to report a player of the community or staff member.

Thank you for cooperating and I hope the shoutbox continues to be filled with happy conversations and no flame!! 

Claire ^_^