• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

The Future of Zamorak

Should we reset the economy?  

171 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we reset the economy?

• Yes, please explain why
    • No, please explain why

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2017 at 11:00 PM

MlOjHru.png

Greetings Zamorak community, this thread contains a vital poll of which the community of Zamorak holds the power to decide. Both Owner.pngTitan and myself have had a serious and in-depth discussion regarding the future of Zamorak and what we can do for you all to keep Zamorak a thriving community. We personally do not believe there's a problem with the economy, however we believe this could be a great opportunity with the current state of the RSPS scene to not only bring new players but also please the old players also. Hype around a fresh start and new beginnings is what we're aiming towards. We will never give up on keeping Zamorak alive, this is for the interest of our community.

Any member(s) caught voting on multiple account(s) will be warned then have there vote(s) revoked if caught again.
All votes are tallied based on legitimate votes, a final count will be done at the end of the poll.

FAQ.

Q. If the reset were to occur, will we keep our stats?
A. No, character files will be fully reset.

Q. Will donation(s) be reclaimable? 
A. Yes, you will be able to reclaim all donation(s) in-game made to Zamorak.
Click the Spoiler to Read More

Spoiler

If you donated via the store, you will be refunded both item(s) and(or) donator rank.
If you purchased your donation from a player and they donated in your name, meaning you ::claim 'ed it, you also will be refunded.
If you donated via an alternative currency, e.g RSGP/CSGO Skins/PaySafe you will also be refunded if we're able to find a log of it.
If you purchased a donator box from someone via trade with in-game currency, we will not be able to refund you.

Q. When will the reset happen if the poll goes through?
A. The 1st*

Q. Will bans and mutes remain?
A. No, with character files being reset no sanctions will remain.

Kind Regards,
wiaXp4h.pngVinny
Head of Management.

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I put too much time and money into game for all my rares and items.  I worked my ass off for everything I have and own.  I busted my ass to prestige to 9...... NO........... If this occurs I seriously do not think I will be continuing on this game.  I have too many hours and too much donated to lose what I worked for 

yes. currently mainly all gamblers hold the market making no new players have much interest. their seems to be so much in the rich peoples bank and etc. a reset would bring along a new grind and new players. 

Honestly... No. There isn't a problem with the Eco.

You Reset, and watch Zamorak die.. Everyone who has grinded for anything will leave because they've just wasted all their time for nothing. This isn't just the older players that have been around for a while, this is all the newer players who have started and grinded and will lose everything as well.

I understand there is a lot going on behind the scenes with the Management team, but if you guys actually read and implemented half of the suggestions people have been suggesting for the past year+, you would probably have a lot more players sticking around.. I understand you guys need coders to do certain things and you only trust certain people to do so, but the same excuses are being used all the time for why things aren't being added, and this is why Zamorak is slowly dying out (Besides RSPS's in general) 

2 minutes ago, Mystkitty said:

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I put too much time and money into game for all my rares and items.  I worked my ass off for everything I have and own.  I busted my ass to prestige to 9...... NO........... If this occurs I seriously do not think I will be continuing on this game.  I have too many hours and too much donated to lose what I worked for 

As I stated, donations will be refunded, however the rest is understandable

Just now, Logaaaan said:

Honestly... No. There isn't a problem with the Eco.

You Reset, and watch Zamorak die.. Everyone who has grinded for anything will leave because they've just wasted all their time for nothing. 

It's not about whether there's a problem with the economy or not, we also believe the economy is fine.
We're looking at towards the future, with the current state of the RSPS scene it's on a decline, not many player(s) are looking to join a server which has had an on-going economy for 2 years+
We believe a lot of hype could come around a fresh economy and a lot more enjoyment with people grinding to be at the top.
I do completely understand however in people being upset on there current progress being wasted which is completely understandable.

1 minute ago, Vinny said:

As I stated, donations will be refunded, however the rest is understandable

It's not about whether there's a problem with the economy or not, we also believe the economy is fine.
We're looking at towards the future, with the current state of the RSPS scene it's on a decline, not many player(s) are looking to join a server which has had an on-going economy for 2 years+
We believe a lot of hype could come around a fresh economy and a lot more enjoyment with people grinding to be at the top.
I do completely understand however in people being upset on there current progress being wasted which is completely understandable.

I would personally help advertise via youtube if this pass's as a new economy. support for either way though. most players will vote no because they wanna keep everything