• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

The Future of Zamorak

Should we reset the economy?  

171 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we reset the economy?

• Yes, please explain why
    • No, please explain why

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2017 at 11:00 PM

14 minutes ago, Vinny said:

As I stated, donations will be refunded, however the rest is understandable

It's not about whether there's a problem with the economy or not, we also believe the economy is fine.
We're looking at towards the future, with the current state of the RSPS scene it's on a decline, not many player(s) are looking to join a server which has had an on-going economy for 2 years+
We believe a lot of hype could come around a fresh economy and a lot more enjoyment with people grinding to be at the top.
I do completely understand however in people being upset on there current progress being wasted which is completely understandable.

Completely understandable, I'm excited to see what happens and honestly support what ever happens.. I'd like to think of the bigger picture and if this does go through, I really hope it works out the way you guys would like it too. I hope this doesn't cause too much of an upset for the community.

I don't know what option to vote for I think it would be good to start fresh but I remember the last rsps I played for 4 years had a eco reset which caused the server to go downhill very quickly. Either way I'm am going to stay with the server.

I believe it would level the playing field just a bit. although the majority of the older players are rich and well equipped, it would very much help the new population make a name for themselves instead of fighting the same higher ups as always

Seeing that donations can be reclaimed, I don't see a problem at all. And if you were economically skilled enough to make donor status with game gold, you can surely do it again, especially with a fresh economy. I vote do it, pity peas.

I'm definitely in favor of this.

This would give players like me, that has moved on from Zamorak, a reason to give it a chance once more.

Not only would this change be appealing to potential new players, but more importantly, ex-players. We would have more than two weeks to create some hype around this through advertisements and by word of mouth. I have over 120 previous players on my Skype list that I could inform.

A completely fresh eco is very appealing to many, especially if it's combined with a larger player base.

I want to vote yes on this, but the wiping of character files completely turms me off.  That means everyone who has prestige would have to start over entirely. I can deal with ed every item being wiped from the game (preferably angers removed and deleted) but not all accounts. 

Damn. That's a hard decision to be making. Most people that currently still play Zamorak are the ones that have grinded alot and do not want to lose all those hours and hours put into the game. or they donated and made a massive bank whilst gambling and want to show it off :-). (*Cough* me a year ago)

I believe that an eco reset could possibly pay off very well. Getting new players interested in Zamorak, and maybe some old players will also return to start their quest/grind towards the top again.

Either way, I have chosen for Yes. I think an eco reset would be good for the server. Everyone having to grind to the top again, and people giving Zamorak a second shot. 

The only thing that I dislike is deleting the character files completely. Isn't an eco reset just items? Why delete everything, such as total donated, ingame playing time etc.

Yes, because the eco is not balanced, litterally 1 person has 29trill ans others has hardly 5 trill also there are to much cash/items i prefer reset.

@Vinny @Titan @Danny forum people by the way yuki voted twice thats kinda unfair dont you think, can one of his vote decline please