• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

The Future of Zamorak

Should we reset the economy?  

171 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we reset the economy?

• Yes, please explain why
    • No, please explain why

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2017 at 11:00 PM

Nope, hundreds of hours of ironman progress gone for no reason. 200m all and then prestige 9 bruh...mad hours. At least don't reset irons considering we don't even actually participate in the 'economy';)

Also might have a positive short term impact, but with the amount of items donated for (namely angers), the economy will sink back again quite soon I feel. Anyone who ever donated for an anger and lost it gambling would get it back (credit: 53nrfaK.pngYuki). That's fucked up :) 

25 minutes ago, Free Kills said:

Also if the Economy does get reset, then everyone should have the same odds at everything which removes donations, because the rich will get rich and the poor will still be poor. 

This is ridiculous. People paid money, just because you don't want to donate others shouldnt be fcked.

2 minutes ago, Notebola said:

Eco is just fine its need more players beacuse everyone whos online looks rich

That's the weakest argument I've ever heard. "Everyone who's online looks rich" because everyone who's online plays the game and it's not that hard to make money if you put even a little bit of time in.

I voted no, Because of the time and effort I've put in over the past 2 years I've been here, The problem  in my eyes(could be completely wrong) is that nothing sells easy enough so people tend to get pissed off and gamble there shit, get cleaned and quit. I'm wondering if the GE/POS we've been promised would make a difference before we turn to such drastic measures?:huh::huh: