• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Titan

Announcement 9/29/17

This decision has clearly been given a lot of thought, which I applaud you for. Especially with everything else that's been going on alongside this, so well done for that Owner.pngTitan and wiaXp4h.pngVinny. You both do a superb job and I have complete faith that you have both made the correct decision. Your dedication, to not just the server, but to the community within it is outstanding and everything that RSPS owners should be. I look forward to what you have in store for us and hope that those that voted in favour of a reset can understand and appreciate why this decision has been made.

Keep doing what you're doing.

I would have supported your decision either way, but I truly feel you made the smartest move. I feel with the updates you are planning and all the fixes as well as the advertising that the server will grow once again. You have so many that are dedicated to you and losing them would hurt greatly. I applaud you for listening and taking the time to read all the comments and take them into consideration. I am really looking forward to the future of Zamorak and all the great ideas that will be coming. Was a smart move posting the poll to get the feelers out there and see what the community wants.

I will not lie though..............YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  NO RESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HEHEHE

I support your decision although it wasn't what I chose. I was hoping for an eco reset so people would start PvMing more therefore playing more for items, however if you'll keep up to your decision and indeed work towards bringing more activity in the server then I fully support your decision.
I'll also use this opportunity and bring up the suggestions I've come up with not so long ago - 
Suggestions Thread.

Thank you guys so much for the dedication to the server!

Even though it wasn't what I voted for, I support the decision 100%. After reading your justification, not resetting Zamorak makes sense.

Thanks again to both of you for giving the community the chance to influence Zamorak's future.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.