• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

2 Year Anniversary

Greetings Zamorak community, a few days ago marks the day that I have been apart of the Zamorak staff team for 2 years. I've posted a 1 Year Anniversary thread before this, although it doesn't seem it was a year ago. Time has flown by, I've met a lot of people and seen people come and go, I cannot guarantee how long I'll be here for but I have no plans to leave. In celebration of my 2 year anniversary I'll be hosting events throughout the week and giving away 3 donator ranks again, information will be below on this.

From the 3rd of October til the 10th all alternative donation methods will be X2 (RSGP/STEAM/BITCOIN ETC)
Contact Owner.pngTitan or myself in-game or via PM on the forums

Donator Rank Giveaway

1st Place: @Ultimate Donator

2nd Place: @Legendary Donator

3rd Place: @Extreme Donator

To enter to be in to win 1 of the ranks all you need to do is comment below your favourite feature of Zamorak and why.

Winners will be drawn on the 1st of November.

Hope to see you all throughout the week,
Kind Regards,
wiaXp4h.pngVinny

My favorite thing about the server is the community. The staff are super helpful, the players are active, and the content is fun and everchanging. there is no shortage of things to do on the server.

Ign: Broken

My favorite feature of Zamorak is the Zombies Minigame :P  Although tedious and at times painful, it offers players an exceptional way to obtain high tier armor in just a few short hours. 

Congrats on 2 years Vinny; we all really appreciate all that you have done over the years :) 

I really like the commands in game for donors. It is great for quality of life and really incentivises donating. And donating just helps the server get content so contributions feel impactful. I know lots of server have donating but I really like the way Zamorak makes it fun and fair. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.