• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

2 Year Anniversary

Honestly? and no I'm not bumlicking/brown nosing but my favourite part of this server is the management by Owner.pngTitan and wiaXp4h.pngVinny.

RSPS servers have been on the decline over the last couple of years and any other server I have played the owners have recognised this and basically reacted with "Oh well, I guess I'll just let it fade away" and that's exactly what they do, which is a really sucky attitude to have, particularly when there's a community that wants you to continue. The first thing I noticed when I joined this server and I was reading through a few of the update logs was your dedication to the server and the people that play it inspite of the general decline of RSPS. Everything you guys do is done with the community in mind and I think that's an excellent attitude to have and why I think you guys have so many loyal and dedicated players that have stuck through everything and continue to play to this day. Your commitment to anything and everything Zamorak is absolutely astonishing. 

Zamorak is in your blood.

Congratulations and thank you to wiaXp4h.pngVinny for everything you've done for the server over the last 2 years. Here's to many more :D

My favorite feature of this game is the community. As I've said many times, anyone who stays with zamorak for just a few weeks automatically becomes part of the family. Everyone is friendly, helpful and willing to lend a helping hand to new comers and the old. The staff especially jumps on any situation in under 5 seconds. So in one word, what's my favorite part of this game? Family 

My Favourite feature of zammy: will always be the amazing committed staff :) never seems to disappoint me 

thats the reason i started playing this server and wanted to become staff, made OG friends for life <#

titan and vinny always do well in that area, which i always have respect for <3  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.