• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

2 Year Anniversary

Gz on your two years anniversary.

My fav part on Zamorak is really, doing Void because you can start it with 1 Person.

Also we have here more cool stuff then on the most Server, so thx for that & Gl everyone.

My favourite feature has to be the TMM Team.

Maybe its just me, but the relationship with the community and staff team that the TMM team has is amazing. I love how they interact and how they help the server grow while keeping it safe. :) 

IGN: Texor.

Feature i like?
Would probably have to say the pking, the pking on this server is great ( Except the low numbers of players in wildy ) - Change that peepz

GL rest of you.

I have way to many favoruite features on this server, and there is so many i could name here as my favourite one but it wouldnt feel right because my one true favourite "feature" is the servers wholeness you are actually tagged to log in when u come home because the community is so fantastic, it's like no other, pure fucking happiness, keep up the fantastic work and congratulations to Vinny, u guys r beasts.

GZ winny on 2 year anniversary

My favorite feature on zamorak is the updates and activity, like titan is really using his time to keep the server updated and brings us alot of new stuff in to the game and it seems like zamorak is titan's life and he loves it as all of us love the server , titan informs players and listens them lets players choose about things like eco resets etc , awesome job!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.