• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Vinny

2 Year Anniversary

Favourite thing about Zamorak: How welcoming and helpful the community are; I've seen alot of people settled in the community helping out newer players and getting them off to a good start.

Congratulations wiaXp4h.pngVinny on your 2 year anniversary, although I've only been here for a small part of those two years I appreciate the time and effort you've put into Zamorak. Thank you :) 

(Entering on my ironman "Iron f1nchhh")

My favorite feature of the server is hard to say cause there is alot of wonderful things on zammy but if i would say my favorite thing its the best PVM concept, its not only gambling that can make u rich, (doe the droprates is shit i want my fkn acb after 2171 arma kc @Vinny@titan)), and the unique boss cave with risk and possible a succesfull trip with a hex bow or something of that sort, also something i really enjoy is boss pets currently on 16 pets and (9 of em is armas)  but everytime i log on i have something in wait and that is the grind of my new pets to come, currently huting scorpia ;))
2nd i wanna give a big hand to our staff, theyre always there if u need help, and there always staff on to help u, else we have some great people that helps u aswell either in yell or help cc

i really do enjoy skilling aswell, and the time being extreme gives me a little more to skill in and get that max cape once again, 10/10 skilling and the wildy bonuses is really great, 

HAppy 2 years gz on that!!

My favorite thing about this server has to be the wide variety of game modes along with the amazing community, one day I was just cruising through google trying to find a new rsps to play and I stumbled across Zamorak, ever since I started, I never looked back. The community is wonderful always very active and friendly and helping, also, the staff is amazing, when I was new I remember always asking them questions about the server and they are full with the best knowledge. Thank you for everything you guys (community and staff) have done for this server. I'm never leaving. (In game name=Googs)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.