• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.

Dharok PvP Event

Welcome to my PvP event which will be hosted in the PvP world at Edgeville. Type ::pvp to access this area

Allowed (armour):

Dharok Set

Barrows Gloves

Abyssal Whip

Dragon/Flameburst Defender

Dragon Kiteshield

Amulet of Fury

Dragon Boots / Steadfast Boots

Fire cape / TokHaar-Kal / Max cape / Comp cape / Prestige capes / Spirit cape

Allowed (prayers/spells):

Turmoil

Berserker

Protect Item

Vengance

NOT ALLOWED:

Spec weapons

Anything else

RULES

Participants will volunteer to fight, one pair at a time. If you die... you're out.

The final 3 people left standing will be guaranteed a prize. The prize you win will be determined by the amount of points you win in the final rounds.

Anyone seen to be using anything other than the specified items/prayers will be disqualified

Anyone seen to be using a spec weapon will be disqualified

Anyone seen to be ragging/rushing will be jailed for 30 minutes and subsequently disqualified

PRIZES

75C6WNC.png 

1st = 1 Vanguard Set

2nd = 2x $10 Donator Boxes

3rd = 1x £10 Donator Boxes

I will update this thread as soon as a time and date has been set for the event. I will be sure to give at least 24 hours notice before the beginning of the event. Hope to see a few people taking part!

Gmod.pngLancelot

Sounds awesome mate! I'd happily give you a hand hosting this if the time fits in right for us both and the people participating.  

Good luck to everyone who does decide to participate!