• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Titan

Zamorak Announcement 11/26/17

Greetings Zamorak,

I understand there are many of you who are worried about the future of Zamorak as lately the activity hasn't been the best with record lows in over the years of our up time. RSPS has been around for so long, let alone RuneScape itself. The scene has been on a heavy decline lately and according to analytics it is at one of its lowest points in time.

However, I do plan to do everything I can for the month of December and so forth. I will use this time to to get us back on our feet stronger than ever. I've even made plans and arrangements for advertisements for the next month, and I guarantee we'll see the growth for the server. 

Money isn't an issue, so don't worry about that. There are still so many of you who help support the server every month and without you guys I don't know where this server would be.

In terms of updates, I truly have been doing whatever I can for the server, but I will admit I could be doing so much more. So hopefully with more free time coming up after finals, I'll take a closer look at what needs to be adjusted in-game. 

I know we've been having a bit of drama on some voting sites lately, and with that being said we're re-listed on Runelocus's Top List. So don't forget to help us out by voting daily.

We'll be back booming with activity in no time have no fear, as always thank you for your love and support :)

Best Regards,

Owner.pngTitan, wiaXp4h.pngVinny

ive literally only been here for 2 months , since September 28th and i haven't let you down since and I'm not going to now , we will increase our population but not over night, we're here through thick or thin . together we can be better . do it for zammy =]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this