• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Titan

Zamorak Announcement 11/26/17

Thanks titan. Also remember that OSRS is following the footsteps as what runescape used to be. I do recall after revenant cavs and onwards to EOC more people left and some joined RSPS's. I won't be surprised if we start getting waves of newcomers in the new year 

It honestly saddens me how much RuneScape Private Servers have decreased in population and activity. I've been playing them since 2007 and have made many awesome memories, as well as met many great and long-term friends - a few who I have actually met in person as well. I know everything comes to its end eventually, but in all honestly, I would be very sad once RuneScape Private Servers meet their end. 

Your enthusiasm and motivation is definitely healthy for Zamorak's present and future, as well as the community. Your lack of activity is definitely understandable, personal life comes before anything else - no matter what (best of luck with your finals, by the way). I do look forward to when December arrives and you begin an advertising campaign. I do hope for the very best for Zamorak, let's do our very best to make it revive and grow in population and activity together - here's to the future. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this