• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

TMM Application

Username:Dazzle

Time Played(100hrs+ required): (Post a screenshot of your time played)

forum screenshots/img links are broken currently so copy paste link below

5b848a8d5a8c210bfc6aca2ea67d59bf.png

Date Joined: 16, jan 2016

Timezone (GMT): +2 GMT Finland

Do you have any sanctions(Disciplinary Action) on your account(s)?:Yes , i once had mute but it was really really long time ago

How many hours can you be on during the week: during week like 32hours -39hours

Why do you feel like you should become a Trusted MM?: I am pretty old player and almost everyone knows me, so some people thinks i am really trusted and some thinks i am just lonely pker dude from finland , but i can tell you that i can be trusted always (i have never scammed anyone on my entire rsps history) , also i have tried to increase my activity on gambling zone by speaking to peoples there and gambling and skilling, i know i was inactive for few weeks but i had my reasons as i made the thread ''back active'' when my girlfriend and me got 2 babys, but our new babys wont effect on my activity at all.

What would you bring to the team if you are accepted into it?: New times, trust, hope ,knowledge and kindness, heatfree gambling also  you know i have been really active zamorak player for long .

Do you have skype as a means of communication with other members of the team?:

Yes, most of staff members has my skype, giving it if i get accepted

You've been known to have attitude problems, as well as being warned for flame baiting and that one mute for flaming. Can you REALLY become a role-model for other players and keep the community gamble area safe?

1 hour ago, Tremor said:

You've been known to have attitude problems, as well as being warned for flame baiting and that one mute for flaming. Can you REALLY become a role-model for other players and keep the community gamble area safe?

Yes, i can and i would not dissapoint anyone as being an TMM , Human can choose how he behaves and i have changed it lately alot , helping new players and giving out items that i dont need, i have tried my best , i know alot people sees me as salty player but its not that

Unfortunately, after a long wait and split decision from the team, your application has been denied. We feel that we cannot take the risk with the sanctions and attitude that you've shown throughout the time you've played.

Again, this is unfortunate for us and you, and we hope you aren't too disheartened from it.

DECLINED.