• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Lancelot

It's not goodbye

What's up Zamorak,

Thought it best to make a post to let you all know that I have resigned from the Zamorak Staff Team. This is due to the fact that I will soon be starting a full-time job and will no longer have the time to dedicate to the role. This does not mean that I will no longer play Zamorak, just that I will not be on as much as I normally am/used to be. It's been a pleasure to serve you all as a staff member and I've enjoyed every minute of it. If any of you are thinking of applying or get accepted onto the staff team, you will no doubt be welcomed with open arms. The staff team here at Zamorak are exemplary and have been a pleasure to work with. 

My Christmas Giveaway will still run as planned but I may have to give the prizes to a Staff member to distribute them once the winners have been announced. 

Thank you all, staff and community, for a magnificent time as a staff member. 

Exstaff.pngLancelot

Really sad to see you leave bud, but real life always takes priority. You were an amazing staff member, and we're all gonna miss you massively. Happy to hear that you'll still be playing.

Thanks for everything.