• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
idlewine

Working Voting Sites Guide - Idlewine

Hey everyone! I went ahead and decided to make my first guide to help everyone while voting for the vote rewards and Zulrah runs ;P . I'm pretty sure that the sites that do not give in-game rewards still help the server's rank but I'm not 100% if they do or not. I will however check and update the information when I find out. So voting on all of the sites should help our ranking on the server lists so we can recruit more and more players so they server can continue to grow!

Working sites:

1. Spoiler

1. runelocus (only one time worked for me every 12 hours)
    2. topg
    3. top100 areana
    4. rsps100
    5. rsps page

Not working:

1. Spoiler

1. RSPS
    2. rsps list
    3. rune-server
    4. toplist private servers
    5. arena-top 100

Also I tried to open TOPLIST (PRIVATE SERVERS) but every time I tried, it took me to this site

image.thumb.png.d60b1256bae77e9751b39896cc25d882.png

So the only thing to assume is that it has been taken down :( 

If not and my computer is just being ridiculous as it has been a lot here lately, please let me know ASAP i don't want to have my first forums post to have incorrect information!

Thank you all in advance for the support and let me know how this guide turned out! 

P.S. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM SO THAT MY FUTURE GUIDES WILL HAVE MORE IMPROVEMENTS!! 

COMPLIMENTS TOO, THOSE ARE NEVER OVERUSED OR UNDERAPPRECIATED :D