• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
ZxZClosedAcc

Farewell all :)

well it has been great being part of this community and having fun while it lasted !

now i only recognise a coupleof people who are still active in the server so yeah.

all of my 300b+ wealth distributed :) so now i say to you ! have a good one ! 

if you want to keep in touch : email me : element19899@gmail.com

see yaa

changing password to random and closing account :P

10 hours ago, Permedd said:

Why leak your email.

Staff should hide it lol

And bye.

He didn't "leak" his email, he posted it for people who want to keep in touch with him. lol.

6 hours ago, Logaaaan said:

He didn't "leak" his email, he posted it for people who want to keep in touch with him. lol.

i know he didn't. He shared his email and its not good to share stuff like that. Should be hidden well thats how it was we used to hide emails/skypes and other personal shit but i dont care not my email do what ever.

he should rather say his discord or make them pm him on forums.

6 hours ago, Permedd said:

i know he didn't. He shared his email and its not good to share stuff like that. Should be hidden well thats how it was we used to hide emails/skypes and other personal shit but i dont care not my email do what ever.

he should rather say his discord or make them pm him on forums.

Feel free to go and read the forums rules, it clearly states that personal information is not to be leaked without permission, seeing as he had posted his own email and no staff member has a problem with this, than there is no issue. 

Have a good day. :)