• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.

Hi everyone!

So after playing 285 hours on my easy account I finally managed to get the maximum ammount of xp possible in the game! This has been my goal since I got my first 200m in thieving, and to finally see myself at the rank that I am at now is just amazing. Still, I've done it on an easy account, so that's why I have Teazerzz: my extreme account. I just found out about xp lamps from the store that could change your difficulty, so I did change it to extreme just so I could wear the master capes. However I did all the skilling on easy mode and I do not find it as such an accomplishment to just switch to extreme now. So I did use it, but I will still use my 2nd account for prestiging.

I just want to give a big thanx to all of you. I started this in like april last year, and I took a long break lately. However everytime I got back online everyone was always nice and many people that I used to talk often with were still playing. If the community wasn't so damn amazing, I highly doubt I'd reach the 4.4B xp mark.

I reached max experience, but this will not mean I will abandon this account. Now my goal is to just get as much done as possible. Things like getting all achievements, getting all slayer store items, et cetera. Also I still need to update my 1-99 skill guide as I said I would do a long time ago :3
So yeah, see you all ingame!

Maxedin1day / Teazerzz

Getting my last 200m in herblore:

Spoiler

image.png.5d3021af63b66c4c7abbf1c6665aa089.png

image.png.29be83c08ba2bddbc297fd09120c4178.png

5 hours ago, kings slave said:

Jokes, that's actually a huge achievement man ! Congrats.

5 hours ago, Logaaaan said:

Very well done mate!

9 hours ago, Tremor said:

Gz my dude, 285 hours is quite the grind :P

9 hours ago, Deathrow said:

congratulations on the accomplishment! time to set another goal and kill it. =P

Thanx!