• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Vinny

Community Update

Thanks for filling us in on what is going on, so does this mean we will see very little to no more updates to the server, last I heard there was some big update that was gonna change Zamorak, I've seen a few people talking and discussing the update, on what it could contain/change.

1. does this mean we are slowly lowering the server into its grave until no ones plays, or are we gonna try and recover the once state pf the server? I'm sure I can speak fort a lot of player here, doesn't sound great playing a server until its no longer here ( ps sorry for the lay out, this is murder to work.)
On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, Vinny said:
  1. I want to assure you all that Zamorak has no intentions on closing, as long as there is a community still behind it.

26 minutes ago, Yesmad said:

Thanks for filling us in on what is going on, so does this mean we will see very little to no more updates to the server, last I heard there was some big update that was gonna change Zamorak, I've seen a few people talking and discussing the update, on what it could contain/change.

1. does this mean we are slowly lowering the server into its grave until no ones plays, or are we gonna try and recover the once state pf the server? I'm sure I can speak fort a lot of player here, doesn't sound great playing a server until its no longer here ( ps sorry for the lay out, this is murder to work.)

From what I know Owner.pngTitan will do buggixes and qol updates that he can when he has the time to, but no major updates will be done

(I could be very wrong).

1 minute ago, Snax said:

From what I know Owner.pngTitan will do buggixes and qol updates that he can when he has the time to, but no major updates will be done

(I could be very wrong).

is there no intentions on looking for a dev, I always hear its about "trust" but when a legal contract is written and signed, you have them by the neck, I love this server and is sucks to see each day slowly get lower and lower player base.
as for updates, it doesn't need to be anything huge or drastic, just maybe some of the mini-game rewards shops get updated, maybe some shops in ::udi etc, the only real thing to keep people entertained the now is ::gamble as much as I despise it, its the thing everyone loves some how. ( I'm not trying to call anyone out, just some questions/curiosity ) 

Same story over and over again, if you guys would really care about your players and expecially the ones who donated a lot you'd do something with this server. Hire a freaking dev, ain't that hard. And why the 'decline' bs excuse every time? There are still lots of servers going strong at the moment. 

Just sell it to someone who is dedicated and wants to keep this alive. I'm out. 

As far as I am aware, Titan is leaving the server up for players who still enjoy it for how it is, he will be doing small bug fixes and maybe some QOL updates when he has the time, like Snax mentioned, but there will be no huge updates anytime soon, meaning the player base will remain how it is now, if not slowly drop until it's just people who would like to continue with the server.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this