• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Vinny

Community Update

10 hours ago, Yesmad said:

is there no intentions on looking for a dev, I always hear its about "trust" but when a legal contract is written and signed, you have them by the neck, I love this server and is sucks to see each day slowly get lower and lower player base.
as for updates, it doesn't need to be anything huge or drastic, just maybe some of the mini-game rewards shops get updated, maybe some shops in ::udi etc, the only real thing to keep people entertained the now is ::gamble as much as I despise it, its the thing everyone loves some how. ( I'm not trying to call anyone out, just some questions/curiosity ) 

The best agreement that can be made is a NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) this contract is broken commonly as there is really no repercussions, if the person(s) who sign the agreement break it, there's no legal action that can be taken as this is a RSPS. 

9 hours ago, Misk said:

Same story over and over again, if you guys would really care about your players and expecially the ones who donated a lot you'd do something with this server. Hire a freaking dev, ain't that hard. And why the 'decline' bs excuse every time? There are still lots of servers going strong at the moment. 

Just sell it to someone who is dedicated and wants to keep this alive. I'm out. 

"You guys" I'm very limited to what I can do to help the server, I have no access to the dedi which means I cannot attempt to do any update(s). Hiring a Developer is out of my control and Owner.pngTitan is against doing so for many reasons. We're well aware of the RSPS analytics, I can assure you every RSPS is on a decline, some may have more players than others but they would have a lot more if the RSPS scene was what it used to be.

Sad to see this server going down.

From my experience I can say it's not getting anywhere and will end up offline.

Posting same stuff like 'WE HAVE BIG UPDATES COMING ' , it won't get you players until something is ACTUALLY done.

Currently I don't really see any other active players than Staff team, they just gotta be online, but there's also no point since you guys barely have any players left in the community.

@Titan You did great job as owner, but just not anymore.Seems like it's all out of control and you can't handle it.

30 minutes ago, Woofie said:

Posting same stuff like 'WE HAVE BIG UPDATES COMING ' , it won't get you players until something is ACTUALLY done.

Currently I don't really see any other active players than Staff team, they just gotta be online, but there's also no point since you guys barely have any players left in the community.

@Titan You did great job as owner, but just not anymore.Seems like it's all out of control and you can't handle it.

There was a big project going on but they decided to cancel it, dont know exactly why but im sure they had good reasons

1 hour ago, 3 hunna said:

whens player owned shops coming out? ;)

did apache just dissapear or something?

Unfortunately there will not be anymore "major" updates to Zamorak. Vinny and I will do everything in terms of maintenance, but the server is up purely for the community that still enjoys to play it. More of a home for the veteran and old players. I don't mind paying the bills to keep the server up which is above 1,000 + USD a month, which is basically nothing for me. Even if no one wishes to donate, I want to keep the server up for as long as possible for those who still enjoy and love it. I don't want to give any false hope to our community and I'm being honest about the situation. Who knows maybe I'll open another "rsps" project one day and I'll update you guys on that ;).

But until then I'm focusing on other large non rsps related projects and my studies. I'll always be in touch with everyone if you need me though :) 

On 2/7/2018 at 4:06 AM, Woofie said:

Read my response above :)

I'm glad that you are going to keep it up and running without zammy I would have nothing to play.  And as far as the decline ifs not because they are bad owners it's because all of rsps are declining a lot of people are getting fired of them  or going back to osrs or rs3 so you can't really blame the staff here and as far as who still plays there is a large non staff population that still gets on and plays and it's starting to look like oldies are coming back too

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this