• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Vinny

Community Update

1 hour ago, skillers2ftw said:

I'm glad that you are going to keep it up and running without zammy I would have nothing to play.  And as far as the decline ifs not because they are bad owners it's because all of rsps are declining a lot of people are getting fired of them  or going back to osrs or rs3 so you can't really blame the staff here and as far as who still plays there is a large non staff population that still gets on and plays and it's starting to look like oldies are coming back too

You're so wrong.

Nobody is not coming back and people leave the server, have you seen farewell threads...?

I remember when I was an active player I had to::yell like two hours to get two Pkers.

I understand you want staff position, but atleast be honest.

Server is at it's worst point ever.

I respect the Staff team who stick around, because it's probably frustrating being Staff when there's barely players.

Just being realistic and not hating anyone :)

2 hours ago, Woofie said:

You're so wrong.

Nobody is not coming back and people leave the server, have you seen farewell threads...?

I remember when I was an active player I had to::yell like two hours to get two Pkers.

I understand you want staff position, but atleast be honest.

Server is at it's worst point ever.

I respect the Staff team who stick around, because it's probably frustrating being Staff when there's barely players.

Just being realistic and not hating anyone :)

Ask any of the staff members no one is frustrated, I've already had an open conversation with every single one of them even the ones that recently resigned. They're not asked for too much. If you don't like the server anymore you can leave. I'm keeping it up for as long as I can for the community that is left and enjoys playing it. Which right now is, 1000+ Unique Ip Addresses log in daily throughout 72 hours.

1 hour ago, Titan said:

Ask any of the staff members no one is frustrated, I've already had an open conversation with every single one of them even the ones that recently resigned. They're not asked for too much. If you don't like the server anymore you can leave. I'm keeping it up for as long as I can for the community that is left and enjoys playing it. Which right now is, 1000+ Unique Ip Addresses log in daily throughout 72 hours.

I never said I don't like the server.You get so defensive when someone is being realistic.

3 minutes ago, Woofie said:

I never said I don't like the server.You get so defensive when someone is being realistic.

Being defensive as in what? I could care less what anyone says, I saw your post even after I already explained the situation so I responded. Your wording on your sentences make it seem like you're aggravated by something. I have nothing against you whatsoever lol. 

5 minutes ago, Woofie said:

Oh I just saw this part. I'm being realistic too? I don't think I have disagreed with anything you said, besides the staff part, which I was speaking on their behalf.

34 minutes ago, Titan said:

Oh I just saw this part. I'm being realistic too? I don't think I have disagreed with anything you said, besides the staff part, which I was speaking on their behalf.

37 minutes ago, Titan said:

Being defensive as in what? I could care less what anyone says, I saw your post even after I already explained the situation so I responded. Your wording on your sentences make it seem like you're aggravated by something. I have nothing against you whatsoever lol. 

I'm not aggravated or anything.Your staff team is 5/5 .

I apologize if I said anything wrong, but everyone  can't always agree eachother.

You're owner of the server and I'll shut my mouth from now on.

Just now, Woofie said:

I'm not aggravated or anything.Your staff team is 5/5 .

I apologize if I said anything wrong, but everyone  can't always agree eachother.

You're owner of the server and I'll shut my mouth from now on.

No reason to shut your mouth tf lol. Keep doing what you're doing bro. You did nothing wrong.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this