• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Delivery

In-game Account Safety

proxy?fwd=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvhGZM6Z.png

If you haven't already, I suggest you set up a bank pin and login pin that's provided for you. If you're to have these on your account, people with unwanted access will not be able to do anything unless confirming the details.

First things first, the whereabouts of the NPC that provides such things.

QdIDRqw.png

You can find the Security Guard at the Home location, where he will be standing inside the Edgeville bank. If you don't know where this NPC stands, feel free to look at the image below.

XVHXw5v.png

This NPC provides 2 options for you to choose from - giving you the capability to add both a bank pin and custom login pin to your account.

FG3hGBN.png

Adding a Bank PIN

When selecting the "I want to set a bank PIN." option, an interface will pop up where you can then select a 4-digit pin number. When doing this, a message will appear in the chatbox with your new number, if you wish to change this simply select the "I want to change my PIN." option (which is only possible when you already have a pin number activated on the account). Upon relogging, this pin number validation will appear each time you wish to open you bank. 

Step 1

R7wj9Xq.png

Step 2

s17NyXS.png

Step 3

wTsaCWi.png

Providing you wish to change your bank pin

If you wish to change your bank pin, you need to enter your current bank pin for confirmation (this will be done via the same interface as shown in step 2).

pFDfQNq.png

kZdaOgd.png

Adding a custom Login Pin

When selecting the "Custom Login Pin Settings" option, a dialogue will open with an NPC informing you that this will keep your account secure. He says you will be required to verify your pin upon login, meaning at first you wont be able to do anything (move, drop, trade etc). He gives you two options when continuing: typing the pin upon EVERY login as one, and two being typing the pin when logging into the account from a different IP Address (when you're at your friends house for example). 

6n4TuPx.png

YVkPJ5u.png

Moving onto the options that are provided when continuing, you can choose to create a pin, delete a pin or change login requirements (confirmation upon either every login or from a different IP Address). You can see these options by looking at the image below.

pLy23H2.png

Creating a Pin

ZIYnfvr.png

X0Yw9gT.png

VMbs2d8.png

8t6hLQS.png

hP5Uz5b.png

4tGcrbN.png

Deleting your Pin

lC3vWTD.png

q3Sq7M9.png

TMOXO2W.png

DeMSItw.png

Changing login requirements

2OKOeZx.png

V6qDiEH.png

s6dWCnk.png

h0ZR5d4.png

I hope this guide has been helpful, keep your account safe!