• Announcements

• Titan

Security Reminder   05/05/2017

Be sure to set an in-game security pin to protect your account from being hijacked. Many databases have been leaked from previous servers, this information includes bank pins, passwords, etc. Make sure you do not use any same information from other websites or servers.
Sign in to follow this  
Legendary

Spamming/Flaming/Trolling Over The Forums & ShoutBox

Forums:

As you all know flaming and spamming and trolling are against the forums rules, i saw and i still see that some of the community don't follow these rules or they don't understand them very well or they just love to break the rules but this will change now because if i saw someone break any forums rules specially spamming/trolling/flaming, he will get a warning points and then if he do it once again he will get suspended for a while (he might get perm banned too if he didn't stop) so make sure to read the forums rules very well 

Shoutbox:

Same, i saw many players flaming/trolling/spamming(drama) so much in the shoutbox but this will change now, so if i saw someone spamming/trolling/flaming (not just these rules, make sure to read the shoutbox rules in the forums rules thread) he will get a warning and if he continue to do that, he will get banned for 1 day and if he didn't stop, he will get a perm banned from the shoutbox so as i said make sure to read the fourms/shoutbox rules very well 

Forums/shoutbox rules: https://forum.zamorak.net/index.php?/topic/5136-zamorak-forum-rules/

If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to message me!